Monday, March 22, 2010

Website Designer, Logo, Coder

Website Designer:

I'm looking for a Website Designer.



You must be experienced and able to code everything nicely.

I want the graphics to look top notch. Nothing cheap or poorly made. I want someone who is creative with the design.



The website is a Customizable Avatar Site & Forum Community and it's a big plus if you know what that is and joined any of them before.



I've tried making my own Website Design: i43.tinypic.com/euorxk.png

It gives you an idea of what I want, I think. Someone more experienced can choose better colors, better graphics, a better layout, etc.



Here's some websites I like:

vmkmagic.com/vbulletin/

amourchaleur.com/

They're very different I know. The first one I like th color pallet. It's what I am looking for I think. The second one I love her design and graphics and style. It's fun and draws you in. The first website is too plain and boring.

-----

Logo Artist:

I need a Logo that says Yoru Online

-----

Coder:

I need a expert coder who knows pretty much everything.

PHP, MySQL, Ajax, HTML & CSS, Flash, JavaScript or Java I get them mixed up.



I need a Avatar System, Shops, Trading, Marketplace, Events, etc to be coded and easy for me to use. So if you can do this or know anyone who can please send them my way - xJesse26@gmail.com http://bit.ly/98MKxC

No comments: