Friday, March 26, 2010

Band Logo design needed

Ok basically we have cd artwork and we need someone to design a logo that will fit that art and put it on the art, crop the art nice to the square cd size dimensions, and we need it done good and ready for cd printing. And please tell me what you would charge for this.

Our old logo is nice but it doesn't really fit the art. To give a rough idea of what I like, my favorite logo is from the band Wintersun, but you can feel free to do whatever you want as long as it looks nice and fits the artwork.



Here is the artwork: i138.photobucket.com/albums/q254/widows_weeds/AUTUMN03.jpg



Here is our old logo: myspace.com/samandriel



Message me if this interests you and send me your samples, and I will get back to you in a few days hopefully. http://bit.ly/djGjqe

No comments: