Saturday, March 27, 2010

Animators and Writers Wanted

I am an independent filmmaker in Poconos, Pennsylvania USA and I am looking to team up with animators who also want to or can write scripts as well. I want to create a Web animated series inspired by my children's book I wrote and illustrated called

My Closet Monster Ate My Homework

The book was published last year and I thought maybe we turn this story into a series and would be better as an animated series. I cannot pay, Im just looking to get this going and i am in need of up and coming animators, artists and writers that wants to create something wild and make a name for themselves. You will certainly be the first to get paid when (not if) it becomes a success! not sure of what is the best way this should be animated as far as 2D or 3D but I will leave that up to my co-creators who join my team-which would be you. I am in Pennsylvania, but since the web is here with us it is easier to do everything online now incase you live far away that we cannot meet. Again once you reply, I can give you a bit more about my book and what we can come up with. Here is a link to my book:

publishamerica.net/product27012.html

I hope to hear from you soon, if you can just send samples of your animation and let me know if your interested in writing the episodes with me as well. Thanks,

My email is: mattrparton.lpc@gmail.com http://bit.ly/dmTSrW

No comments: