Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photoshop Artist - online game

My name is Adi and I am flash game developer (freelancer). Until now i released over 30 well known games.



I need an very good artist contact to help me complete some of my weekly game projects (usually driving games an shooters). We can get in contact through messenger and discuss from time to time about the offers i have.I make the flash coding and so far i made alone the graphics part but i have more and more projects.

Your task could be like

- make a top view picture of a city for a car game (or more) 640x480 pixels, PSD - 80$

- make a background environment for a shooter (3D like)1800x800 pixels, PSD - $160

- make a main menu + game over screen - $50

- make a top view car in 5 crush stages $35 (100 x 30 pixels)



Even if it is a paid task, for some games you can have credits in game.



Please contact me on messenger AOL / Yahoo = adi4x Hotmail : adi4xyz or email adi4x#yahoo,com

if you have some samples to show or better, an online portfolio http://bit.ly/9KPC1k

No comments: