Friday, March 19, 2010

Need Help With Ident

I am looking for someone who is interested in updating my current Ellipsis Entertainment ident.

I want to keep the same design, with the color bars, just give it a little more. It is very 2D, without any depth, making it feel flat. Looking at other production company idents, I feel it may need to feel a little more 3D and/or have some lighting effects. I'm not totally sure what it is that I am looking for; I do like the current ident, I think it just needs a little more graphic depth. If anyone is interested in playing with this, feel free! I am looking for any help I can get. If you have any questions, you may email me at jeremy@ellipsisent.com. Thank you in advance and have a great day!



Needed Dimensions: 1920 x 1080



Frame Rate: 24p



Video of current Ident: vimeo.com/8146881



Download each color bars frame and logo to help create the file here:

design-websites-nh.com/Stuff/Ellipsis-Ent-Ident.rar http://bit.ly/bagGH0

No comments: