Sunday, March 28, 2010

Looking for a web coder/designer

I'm looking for a coder and web designer (if you can do both, that's a bonus).



First off, I'm 18 (if that puts anyone off, sorry), and looking to start a website oriented around the trade of mainly virtual goods. Essentially, it'll be a large forum based community of gamers who are looking to trade their items/accounts/in-game currency/etc.



I'm going to need someone who can design the website and make sure everything works (now, it doesn't have to be professional, but I would like for it to look and operate well), I will also need someone to help implement a system that will work as a forum currency (ie. Gaia Online's gold, d2jsp's forum gold, etc). I've heard this requires a seperate database and some work.



I can't offer a salary right away, but as business partners, everyone will be earning a fair share of whatever income is generated from the website. I will be providing the funds for the web hosting, domain, and whatever else we need. I am also looking for investors to help cover the costs.



I can't divulge all of the details of my project through this post, so if you are interested and want to go indepth, you can contact me via MSN Messsenger at stanyeum@gmail.com, or hop on my ventrilo server at: chi3.ugt-servers.com (Port: 29477). http://bit.ly/a5qjKu

No comments: