Thursday, March 25, 2010

Artist WANTED

My name is Kellie and I am from Australia and in search of an artist to help me start my own line of stamps. What Do I mean by stamps? You can check out my website kelliewinnell.com.au to get an idea of what I am after. There is a HUGE cry for amazing stamps that people water colour, copic colour etc and add to cards, scrapbooking etc.....



I am after a girl and similar styles to what I stamp with but to have that WOW factor and stand out!



What it would require? I would require at start 2-4 different designs of the one girl, that could be used for different occasions, birthday, everyday use, etc.



My aim is to get a few made into rubber form, sell them on my small online store where I sell other stamps from other manufactures and if they are successful then build the stamp to it's popularity. So this would be an on going thing if all is successful.



I am only in the start of looking into this but would love your feedback....



Hope to hear from you soon,

kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au http://bit.ly/a4Us4o

No comments: