Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Code my layout!

I'll confess, I love playing around in Photoshop yet I hate coding web layouts. I have a fairly simple (I guess it depends on your point of view) layout to be coded for an organization of mine. It needs to be done quickly (fairly quickly, not immediately but within reasonable time) and they have given me the go-ahead to spend $100 on a coder.



You will be required to know how to put in some kind of Quicktime or Flash video on the homepage without disturbing the layout. You'll also have to help me install a basic CMS (I'll grab a free one that is simple to use) so my organization can update the different sections of the website without having to have me there in the future.



If you're interested, shoot me an email at emathur (at) usc (dot) edu. Please include a portfolio or samples of work within your email. I'll have the layout completely ready in about a week's time and I'll by paying via whatever method works best for you. http://bit.ly/c809Bz

No comments: