Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hiring: CODER - Website & Community

I'm starting a Customizable Avatar Website & Forum Community!

I need to find an expert coder in PHP, MySQL, AJAX, HTML & CSS..

And maybe more than that, I don't know all the languages needed.



I want someone who can do the job and is committed to the website as I am! I would like to pay about $500 - $1500 + Percentage of Site Profits + Site Currency.



I know the job costs more than $1500. This job is more for someone who wants to be a part of a new Avatar Website Staff Team. Someone who wants to make this site successful and help it and someone who loves Avatar Sites. Which is why I suggest Site Profits and Site Currency as part of the payment.

---------------------------------------------

YOU MUST BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS JOB:



You must have been a member of Gaia Online or any other Avatar Website. Because I want someone who knows what we need, what we're making.



You must be available to talk to on a Instant Messenger such as Skype, AIM, MSN or YIM! I don't do phone calls or voice chats.

---------------------------------------------



I Would Like if you stayed around on the site when we launch as Staff. You could be an Admin - Lead Programmer, there may and probably will be more coding to be done. New features, new events.



Email: xJesse26@gmail.com

AIM: xxJesseee

MSN: xJesse26@live.com

Skype: xJesse26 http://bit.ly/a2cGM6

No comments: