Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Need GREAT artist - Paid work

My name is Daniel Marques and I need an artist for my 2D iphone game. What I need is some artist with comic style like Plants vs Zombies art and COMMITMENT to this project. Someone that know how to make miniature characters and a werewolf right.



What I need is:

a logo

1 menu

5 enemies, that I think it's not going to have more then 20 frames each

2 main characters

3 levels map

some UI

comic style FX (like ballons and "POW!")





I don't want you to think that is just a game. No. I need someone that want to make a difference. Someone with passion, that is going to give life to the game. Not the embers, but the flames.



Please, if you think you you're the right person for this work, send me an email: nerdaniel88@gmail.com http://bit.ly/9pyOWC

No comments: