Sunday, March 21, 2010

Novel editor needed!

My novel is prepping for publication, but naturally my agent wants me to get some outside editing of some sort (I've already received a professional critique).



I need a fairly decently priced editor to pick through the text, look for errors and reformat it to my agent's standards (which I have a brief outline of offered by the critique I received).



Reply me directly, let me know a few things about you:



- How long have you been writing/editing?



- Have you edited any other professional works?



- How quickly could I expect a 75,000 word novel completely edited?



- What are your prices?



E-mail me directly at fleech_hunter@live.com. I'd like to get this all cleared up ASAP. The faster I get it edited, the faster it gets marketed! http://bit.ly/cHysja

No comments: