Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looking for a programmer

I'm not going to go into extreme detail here because I'm kind of afraid that someone will steal the idea... and we stand to make a lot of money off of this. I say "we" because I'm planning on splitting the profits 50/50 with whoever wants to commit to this project (I really have next to no budget, but I think this is something that will make a lot of money).



There will be a home page, a forum, a blog and a section set up kind of like fmylife.com (I only mention the site because it was the closest setup I could think of, the subject of the site I'm trying to make couldn't be more different)- split into categories, with people able to input information and vote +/- and comment.



I am hoping to find someone who will code this for me and be willing to stay connected to the project in the future for any additional coding that might be needed - though there shouldn't be much, once the site is all set up.



If you are interested please e-mail oceanlady@gmail.com. http://tinyurl.com/ycfd7et

No comments: