Saturday, March 20, 2010

Looking for RPG Game Tile Artist

I'm looking for maybe two or three artists to make map tiles for scenes in my game. I'm looking to pay $4 per tile, with each scene having up to 10 tiles. Examples:



ichumon.com/images/tile_preview/





There are two folders here with two different sets.



Each of those images is a tile, and when place alongside each other can be used to create maps. They need to be made so that if I place two of the same tile side by side, it looks like one image (i.e. repeatable).



The size is 85x130 per each tile.



I am looking for artists who are good with digital drawing, can match the style of tiles above and can be contacted via email/MSN regularly.



If interested, either add me on MSN: eviltyd@hotmail.com or send an email to eviltyd@hotmail.com.



Please have some good examples of digital art: please do not show me images of lineart/pencil/paintings as I really won't be able to tell if you can do these tiles. I'm happy to give you a scene to work on doing, then you can show me your examples and if they are good I'd be happy to pay. Thanks. http://bit.ly/aHJT99

No comments: