Monday, March 22, 2010

Java Applet To Download UTube Video

This is very urgent. In short I need to be able to fetch flv links of youtube videos, and let the user download them. This worked until recently, but youtube has made some changes so that only the user that fetches the flv link can download it. So if my server IP fetches the flv, it won't let the user download it. You can see that on clipnabber.com for example, they now require you to enter the source code to download videos.



I need something similar to the solution that keep-tube.com has done ( Savevid.com has done that also). It seems they are using a java applet to get around this issue. So I need a java applet built that will allow me to get the correct youtube flv paths for a given user.



Please have a look at savevid.com and keep-tube.com , they have the same way of doing so using a java applet.



Please, this is very urgent, please email me at bright_marc at hotmail dot com if you are able to do this. http://bit.ly/bUPrWG

No comments: