Sunday, March 28, 2010

Looking for artist

I am a graphic artist for a advertising company but I am unable to draw something crazy and wild. I am making several items for clothing, flexfit hats, hoodies, shirts, yoga gear and such. I know exactly what I want but need the artist. This is a paying job with on going and a contiuning designs needed.



What I am looking for, drawn of course.



Girl in bikini holding machine gun with demonic angel wings. I would like a tattoo on her hip of a highchair stunt. I would like her skin melting off her face so that her skull in revealed. she has to be hot gold and black bikini. This design will be for universal clothes for guys and girls. Hats company posters advertising events all over north america.



Please serious inquiries only.



grfx@live.ca http://bit.ly/aktY93

No comments: