Friday, February 12, 2010

XML Reader Script Needed

I'm looking for someone to make me a XML reader script. It is a very simple concept and project.



I've got a feed which shows soccer match results and the script has to be able to pull info from the feed and put it in simple variables.



example feed: cl1p.net/xml



On that feed we've got 2 matches. There are usually more matches. I'll explain the first match.



Category: Italy - Serie A (this is one per league.)

Matches Date: Specific dates each week have matches and others dont.

Match: Palermo vs Parma

Match Status: FT

Match Date & Time: 06.02.2010 18:00

Local Team: Palermo

Local Team Goals : 2

Visitor Team: Parma

Visitor Team Goals: 1

Half-Time Result: 0-0



From events I need to get only the scores & the info in each goal event. I don't need yellow cards or red cards.



I can pay up to 100$. Whoever can do it in timely manner (1-2 days) e-mail me please steganos [at] jeshil.com or message me. http://bit.ly/bWpTjp

No comments: