Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Looking for a partner

I'm currently looking for someone who is interested in being a part of a project that I am starting that has serious potential to make big waves in the live music industry. Here's the deal: I'm a junior in the Music Industry Studies program at Loyola University in New Orleans, LA. Over the past few months I have been working on a personal project (not a class assignment) which, when implemented in the music industry, would ideally become a highly prosperous business. The problem is, the business would revolve around a web-based application and I have very little knowledge about web development. So essentially, I need to find someone who can seriously code and wants the chance to be a part of a project that has the potential to be extraordinarily successful in the music industry. I'm really looking for someone who can get excited about making this application happen and thrive. The foundations have been set for this project to enter the real business world, all I need is a coder who wants to join the team and help make it happen.



I'm looking for someone with experience creating web applications that can manage data and security involving various types of user accounts. One of my teachers said to mention framework. I'm not sure what that means, but I bet that if you do, this might be a good gig for you.



If you think you might be qualified for the job and are interested in doing something new for the music world, email me at jrkutno@loyno.edu and we can start discussing the specifics. Feel free to include a resume and/or examples of your work.



Also, you don't have to be located in New Orleans to be a part of this project http://bit.ly/9U6Z7M

No comments: