Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seeking Artist for Comic Project

I'm currently looking to start working with an artist on a comic book project by the name of Star Struck. At the moment its mainly in the writing/planning stages, but if I can find an artist to work with, I would start sending it out to companies for review and potential publication, or start self publishing it to get the work out there.



The first two issues are written and going through some editing, though they can be found here:

b-a-t-o-u.deviantart.com/art/Star-Struck-Issue-one-152580757

b-a-t-o-u.deviantart.com/art/Star-Struck-Issue-Two-153242669



If there are any other questions feel free to ask! And if interested email me, I'll be happy to talk with you about getting this thing off the ground. http://bit.ly/adBynE

No comments: