Friday, February 12, 2010

FLASH PROGRAMMER NEEDED FOR FUTURE

Before I start, let me say one thing. If you can't take a few moments to read the this topic in it's entirety, then please don't respond.



This is a project that I won't be starting until a month or two from now. I'm just looking for the right designer ahead of time.



Here's the deal. We're starting up a website that's gonna play our own personal home videos. We want the look of the site to be a 3D scene with a "futuristic/professional" look. We're also looking to charge people to watch our videos, so we're gonna need a way to process payments and also monthly payments. In other words, a shopping cart page(s). The site will also need a way to keep people from downloading/stealing our videos. I want for the people to be able to watch the videos only on the website without being able to download it to their computer. This site is also gonna need to be maintained and updated regularly. I'm thinking weekly or bi-weekly. Somewhere in between the two. But maintenance and updating will be needed. Along with the web design, we're gonna need some graphic design work thrown in the mix too. A layout, a banner, etc. I'm gonna say that I need about 85-90% of the site to be in flash. We'll also need the basic e-mail contact form for customers reach us, the terms, advertising, etc. That's about the basics of it. It would help if this person knew about making money from web traffic and advertising space, but it's not a requirement.



To give you an idea of the kind of site design we're looking for, here's a site that closely resembles our idea: mcdonalds.pl

If you're not capable of doing this type of site design or better, then don't bother.



With all due respect to everyone reading, this project isn't for a rookie. This project is for a highly-skilled veteran. I prefer someone that's done very skilled in flash and that has done commercial websites in the past. When replying samples of your past work, and references. If your response doesn't contain both, it will be ignored. When sending your past work, be sure to include something done in the same style as the site in the link I provided. If you don't have any of that type of work, then don't reply. I probably didn't leave enough information for you to give me an exact quote. But with the information provided, I would like for you to quote me as close as possible. If I find the right designer, I'm also willing to give this person a few shares of the company.



If you're interested, please send your e-mails to: Derric.Carter@gmail.com http://bit.ly/9ifJCY

No comments: