Thursday, February 4, 2010

Colorist / Background Artist Needed

I'm currently the art director and character artist for a series-in-the-making titled, oriusonline.com "Orius". In a nutshell, the story is about everyone is born with powers and there's an unfortunate heroic trio stopping evil.



Only problem is, production is extremely slow since I'm the only episode artist that is on board right now for the animated online comic. I'm in serious need to get a bg artist and someone with coloring skills so that we can make our deadline in 60 days for the release of the first episode. Since we're trying to pump episodes out, you don't need to do extremely amazing work within the frames unless we're making a promo image or something.



Things would be really streamlined if I could get any help. For payment, I don't have anything to offer as a down payment and there isn't a fixed salary. Our finances are actually split up accordingly among team members based on how much we make from donations and the Orius Store. So in order to gain anything substantial, we're going to have to build a fan base first. And I'd love to be able to do that with you on our team. We have voice actors, music artists and then some. Hopefully you'll join us and compliment Team Orius even further.



- - - - - - - - - -



How the system will work - I'll lay the groundwork of what I'd like to see in each frame, and then I'll send the .PSD your way. Once you work your magic, you'll send it back to me to confirm your work then send if off for animation with Adobe Flash. The finished project will end up resembling these:



youtube.com/watch?v=_xDamwlii5E

youtube.com/watch?v=h_logfKosW0





If you have any further questions, feel free to email me, CJackson@oriusonline.com. http://bit.ly/cnJK3m

No comments: