Sunday, February 7, 2010

Web Designer/Comic Artist

I am looking for a really talented graphic designer/artist with an interest in comics to design a female superhero that I've created to be the mascot for my start-up web business. Would really be helpful (but not required) if the person has experience in designing websites/shopping carts as the entire site is going to be comic book themed. Job pays $50 for the superhero design and a $100 more if you can design the shopping cart. I'm using CS-Cart software.



Your ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am totally open to suggestions. This would be an ideal gig for a student, recent grad, or someone with experience who's looking to expand their portfolio with something really creative and fun that I think is going to get a LOT of attention. Serious applicants respond to writerchick23(at)gmail.com http://bit.ly/9jWDAs

No comments: