Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Freelance Student Web Designer

I'm a 19 year old female web developer looking for a young female web designer. I'm not discriminating against males, but I'm engaged and would prefer no drama lol. And why young? Because I think it'd be weird for someone way older to "answer to me".



I can code, but I'm not the greatest designer. I have a designer, but she lives out of state, so it's hard.



I'm not a company (yet), so really all I want is a designer I can meet with once in a while to discuss our current web projects and plan things out. Must be local to Macomb County, Michigan, preferrably in the Armada, Richmond, New Haven area.



This would be prefect for a high school or college student looking to pursue a career in the web design industry.



I'm sure this is a long shot, but I'm desperate.



If interested, please email me at nicky@inthedesigns.net http://bit.ly/a1lamP

No comments: