Monday, February 15, 2010

I need Manga artist

I am Putting together a manga. It will in tale one episode 12 to 14 pages.

Black and white

Anime style

Writing is Comedy

Low detail (simple or not overly complicated blocks)

writing deals largely with religious humor not hateful but the easily offended need not apply.

I have Character and artwork references that I will provide that will give you a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Warning Budget is low. This does not mean I only have 20 bucks to my name and I want you to brake your back for me. The budget is a three figure number and I will be taking bids. I will tell you now that anything over $500 I'm sry but at this current time I just can afford it.

I personally do Writing in many mediums Novels, screenplays, and mangas. I also do marketing consulting if you need to get noticed I'm the guy who can show you how to do it. I mention this as an extended negotiation tool.



I am open to ideas on cost so if you have any questions or interest please contact me via email at t6films@yahoo.com http://bit.ly/9j9MuF

No comments: