Thursday, February 4, 2010

Character ART for Book

I am looking to commission an artist to help bring my characters to life for my book

The Last Strider - laststrider.com



The winner will get a photo, weblink and appreciation comments added to my site. I would want you to get recognition as well.



I need PSD layered files with shading, lighting, colours, etc, so i can slice and dice the images of required.

No need for background



Ideally i would want to pay $20 per character to the winning artist(s)

Eventually there will be 20 characters over a 6 month period....4 of them will be Cats



Details of characters are below:

My email is imp78@btopenworld.com





Character 1

Edominus

Male 39 yrs

Caucasian

Stern looking, Honourable

Well built - vin diesal type

Long brown hair (shoulder length, no bangs)

clean shaven

Well armoured... sliver iron with red decorations, etc

Helmet...can be placed on the ground.... like one of those roman centurion types, but more modern...similar to royal guards from Revenge of the Sith - star wars III

Long sword.





Character 2

Strider

5 years old Cat

Black

Short hair domestic cat

green eyes

Adventurous, mischievous, but also concerned about his power http://bit.ly/dijnhW

No comments: