Monday, February 1, 2010

Photoshop + Flash + Horse Lover

I have an existing talented artist, who rarely has time to produce

artwork for me anymore. So, I am asking for a tall order here,

but am willing to pay for skills that match:



#1) You need, if not knowledge, a love and respect for horses, as this

will be the main focus.



#2) Great skills in Photoshop, Blending, and the flexibility to match an existing artists style closely. Photoshop is used to color various realistic "coats/colorings" of the horses.



#3) Flash skills The final assets involve a Nice accurate outline of specified horse breed, along with importing the pixel coat colors and highlight layers from photoshop, smoothing them, converting to vector, and cleaning up. Along with a Tail animation, Eye animation.



#4) Style: A Rough (OLD) example of art style (the current style is much better). IF this looks like it would be challenging for you, then the job is not for you.



If someone is confident about their abilities to meet the 4 points above, Email me your gallery,etc to: joedurb@gmail.com I can provide samples of the current art style. If you know someone who may have the required skills, please pass this link to them, I would greatly appreciate it.



From there, If you can match the level of art. I will have lots of work for you. Paid via PayPal. I currently pay existing artist $30usd/hr because of her efficient work speed. I would be willing to pay same for same. http://bit.ly/cD6HJQ

No comments: