Sunday, February 28, 2010

Looking for VOLUNTEERS

...to help maintain and elaborate on a website of mine. I only require of you two things: 1) you can at least work in html and know ins and outs of webservers. 2) you know how to have fun and not be tangled up in work.



The second one is this: I am willing to let you have free reign over most of my work, meaning I will let you do whatever you want, as long as I approve of it. I don't care what you do, just nothing inappropriate or (illegal) for that matter. For the first, as long as you know what you're doing when you di it, I really don't mind if you are tech savvy or not. If you'd like to apply, email me at "support(at)quadrant-x.tk" and in the subject headline just write job application or something like that. I'll reply with more information. http://bit.ly/bJ4ZIP

No comments: