Sunday, November 15, 2009

Website Needs Designing and Creatin

Hey, in line with the re-launching of Undersound Photography i need my website re-working basically and easily managable for me to maintain and update. I already have a website and hosting and domain name and all that, i just need someone to design a new website (ill send you all the pictures and ideas etc.,) and tell me how to upload it to my hosting company and then i can sit back and smile. Have a look at the current website undersoundphotography.co.uk and if you are interested please send me some little sample/demo of one page and ill choose the strongest to go ahead and create the rest of the page, so its more like a small contest and the winner gets the job, and the pay is £100/$150 on finishing the web design, just to cast out time wasters and scammers. http://bit.ly/45gfBY

No comments: