Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need a good blog background

My blog is thepinkpacifier.com, and I need a suitable background for it. Preferably not entirely pink, though I can't complain about having some pink soothers lying around. I don't really have any set ideas... just want something different but simple, so it doesn't distract from the text but doesn't look so much like a default blogger template.



For my own sanity (I only know coding basics, and I'd rather not be constantly fighting with code) I want to keep the current layout and just change the background and maybe the colours of the text and frames and such if they don't show up well on the new background. Then I can continue using the page element editor without running into problems... and I won't have to go through and re-do all the coding I've already added in.



Unfortunately, I'm horribly short on cash at the moment (2 students+newborn=broke), but I'm hoping someone will be willing to do this for a fairly reasonable price given the fact that it's not that huge a project. I just need a background and possibly a list of colour suggestions for the text and such if it needs to be changed. I will, of course, give you full credit for your work in the footer - and probably write a blog post praising you, too.



If you're interested, let me know what your price is and show me some examples. I'd appreciate it if you'd e-mail me at oceanlady@gmail.com http://bit.ly/2IQXRN

No comments: