Sunday, November 8, 2009

Searching for artists for lineart

Alright, before anyone agrees to anything, this is for a job offer starting on the 13th or 14th of november, when I get my paycheck for the month. I will only expect work to begin when I get payed so I can pay as soon as you begin work. Again, *hold off* on working on anything until I give the OK to do so.



Anyway, I am looking for four artists to make four traditional or digital full-bodied holiday lineart so that I may color them and present them to family and friends as christmas presents. I will only post the finished colorings anywhere on the internet with the consent of the lineart artists, and any posted art will be titled "collaborations".



I am looking for our or five artists and I am willing to spend around $10-15 per finished lineart. I also ask for permission for me to color the linearts myself, as it would be special to my family for me to do some of the work on my own. I would make my own lineart, but I am trying to improve mostly on my own photoshop coloring skills at the moment.



If interested, please send me email to my everyday email address (Raigafan18@yahoo.com). When it is confirmed that I will recieve my paycheck in time, I will give details on what I want. Until then, again, ***DO NOT*** start on any work. I don't want anyone to feel short-changed or frauded.



Deadlines are normally flexible. However, I would ask that everyone is finished no later than late November to early December (no later than Dec. 10th or so).



I do not wish for one artist to do more than one lineart commission due to the fact that I understand a lot of you need money for the holidays, and I would like to give multiple people a chance at that.



One I recieve your note or email, I will review your gallery. In general, I am not too picky. However, if you ask any of the people I have commissioned in the past, they will tell you that I give many details as to what I want, so be prepared for two to three paragraphs on the lineart details.



Thank you for reading, and I look forward to working with many of you. http://bit.ly/3wrope

No comments: