Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Maya Character Animator Needed

I'm currently looking for a character rigger to work on various projects my studio is producing. One, the Tell-Tale Heart, starring the voice of Fresh Prince of Bel Air's Janet Hubert (Aunt ViV) is a 3D animated retelling of the classic tale. But we're working on a truck load of other 3D and animated goodness. Is there pay? Aye, matey. A small stipend is being offered as well as credits on the project(s), letter of recommendation, and national exposure.



What am I looking for? Well, the ideal candidate(s) would rock at Maya animation and rigging.



My studio has been in animation for years, having art directed the hit TV series Mutant League and Black Zero: Mercenary Ant. We also publish comic books, technology books and work on other cool things like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and Transformers books.



How do you contact that which may not really be human? By sending me a link to your work at diehardstudio@gmail.com



Visit my site at diehardstudio.com to see the wondrous mayhem we produce every day. Our clients include: Sony Music, Prentice Hall, Prudential, PSE&G, Macmillan Publishing, and a whole lot of other people we kinda like:)



Thanks and I look forward to working with you. Am I cool to work with? Can I get a heck yeah? http://bit.ly/3p8I3U

No comments: