Saturday, November 21, 2009

WEB DESIGNER NEEDED

Before I start, let me say that this isn't a RIGHT NOW project. I'm not gonna be needing this service until a few months from now. I'm just looking for the right designer ahead of time.



Here's the deal. We're starting up a website that's gonna play our own personal home videos. We want the look of the site to be "futuristic/professional/etc." We're also looking to charge people to watch our videos, so we're gonna need a way to process payments. In other words, a shopping cart page(s). The site will also need a way to keep people from downloading/stealing our videos. I want for the people to be able to watch the videos only on the website without being able to download it to their computer. This site is also gonna need to be maintained and updated. regularly. I'm thinking weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Not really sure how often. But maintenance and updating will be needed. Along with the web design, we're gonna need some graphic design work thrown in the mix too. A layout, a banner, etc. I'm gonna say that I need about 85-90% of the site to be in flash. That's about the basics of it.



To give you an idea of the kind of site design we're looking for, here's a site that closely resembles our idea: mcdonalds.pl

With all due respect to everyone reading, this project isn't for a rookie. This project is for a highly-skilled veteran. I prefer someone that's done very skilled in flash and that has done commercial websites in the past. When replying samples of your past work, and references. If your response doesn't contain both, it will be ignored. I probably didn't leave enough information for you to give me an exact quote. But with the information provided, I would like for you to quote me as close as possible.



Please send all information to: PlatinumOneInvestments@gmail.com http://bit.ly/07Dou2d

No comments: