Monday, November 30, 2009

Personalized portrait

I am looking to commission an artist for a character of myself and prossible one of me and my bf.I am willing to pay good money for the right artist.



What I am looking for:

- Paypal ONLY

- Looking for someone draw a 2d/3d portrait of myself.

- realistic or painterly, not anime style.

- Looking for a realistic look where I am able to provide a few pictures of myself and we can come up with the theme, thinking of fantasy/sexy theme.

- One that can get this done before Christmas or at most a few days after Christmas

- I would also like a digital print and if possible an actual print sent to me.(can pay extra for acutal print)



Serious Artist Only.... that are able to provide me with the type of work I am requesting. http://bit.ly/7EnwlJ

No comments: