Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I need the best website

We're looking for a new website designer for our Wheel Line.

I'm a graphic designer myself and I'm looking for someone with a very specific style, modern, clean and minimal but eye catching and cutting edge. We want to launch the site 1/1/2010 as the industries benchmark. See below some of our current designs and company image, obviously we need something to match the style, but the site has to be amazing!



Our designers can lay the entire site out as far as content and structure, and we'll give you as the designer free reign to design it how you want to. There will be about 15-20 pages, and a large photo media section.



Please message me with your previous web design project links so we can take a look. I will warn though, we're looking for something that matches the quality and functionality of sites like:



nittotire.com

bmwusa.com/Default.aspx

mercedes-amg.com/usa/



I'm open to a flash site as long as it's very functional and perfectly smooth like the sites above.

Here are some samples of what we do located on our flickr site:

flickr.com/photos/adv-1/page2/



Please email me your portfolio:

info@adv1wheels.com http://bit.ly/31q8vK

No comments: