Thursday, November 5, 2009

City Map Project

Right now Im working on a project in which i will need to create a map based on a satellite view, I need to look at the satellite image and then recreate the houses, buildings, etc.. in a 3d program, all the 3d models will be standard, I mean that there will be 6 different models for houses 5 for storage buildings, etc.. I dont need to model each house and building exactly as it is, but it is important to ocuppy the aprox. same space as the real house.

Im looking for someone to help me out with this.



I will provide all the 3d models neccessary to make this, you will NOT NEED TO MODEL ANYTHING only to look at the satellite image and copy and paste the house/building in the correct area.



I´m already working on this and i´m making the 3d models, textures etc. as well as the city blocks, so your work will be only to copy and paste and when finished you´ll send me the file so i can check it and render it out.



I´m using maya 8.5, and i´ll prefer that the interested candidate will use it as well.or if you use another version will also be ok.



If your interested in the job please contact me so i can send you an image to explain better what i´m looking for.



eliezer.garza@gmail.com

eliezer@minnt.com http://bit.ly/1ZXN0B

No comments: