Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In need of t-shirt designer

I am looking for a commission-artist who is very creative and can work without any money up front.



I have just started a business and don't have a large capital base to pay for designs. I would like to pay based on how many shirts I sell with your design on it. If you are interested e-mail me at charlie@charliestees.com and we will work out a percentage payment plan.



What am I looking for in designs?



I am looking for very unique designs that are about celebrating life, living to the fullest, and enjoying the world around us. Yes, this is a very broad category because basically it can be anything! I don't have anything specific that I would like you to design, but we can bounce ideas off each other, or you can come up with something and I will pay.



Once I get the business started and have an steady income, I will be able to pay you up front as well as commission for any future designs if you would like to stay on long term. http://bit.ly/22kzNq

No comments: