Monday, November 23, 2009

Need 3D/Photoshop artist

I am looking for a 3D/Photoshop artist that can create realistic looking wings for fairies. I have specific ideas of what I'm looking for. I need one set as soon as they can be created and 2-3 more sets over the next year.



What has worked best in the past is for the wings to be created in 3D then output at differing degrees of rotation to create different POV. The finished wings should either be in PSD or PNG format with a transparent background. It is important that the wings be realistic in style. One set will look very simialr to dragonfly wings, be transparent and irridescent, another will have the basic shape of butterfly wings, and be white and gold.



For more information and examples contact me at fairies@emotionallightplay.com . Respond with project estimates, and portfolio links. http://tinyurl.com/ycxll4y

No comments: