Sunday, November 22, 2009

BLOGGER design

I have an idea for a super simple BLOGGER layout design (my current one needs refreshing), and I am offering a paid job for someone to create it.



It is very simple, so I am not going to employ one of the big companies out there that specialize in these things, besides - I prefer helping out independent artists :)



Since this is a very simple layout and does not require too much designing skill, the pay will not be colossal, so if you are a fancy flash etc. etc. layout designer, please note that your price bar will probably be too high.



Yes, I know how to code and I know HTML, PHP, CSS, but I am not yet comfortable coding for blogger or similar blogging sites, so I need help. If you set your price too high, I will know - I used to take coding requests as well. So let's not rip each other off :)



Email me with your pricing range, examples and for the sketch of what I require. My email is sporkofjustice[at]gmail[dot]com http://bit.ly/6MCzox

No comments: