Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hiring Comic Artist!

I would like to hire someone for a comic book series based on a concept that will be explained in more detail if one applies. The project does not contain sexuality and at most can be rated PG-13. If you’re familiar with drawing people then this is the project for you. You do NOT have to color this and as an example I have linked a page to a comic that I would like this project to resemble; the style. The payment is that all profit made from our project will be given to you, the artist. I have done research and many people are willing to pay to keep this project running so I estimate 100-150 dollars a month in donations that will be given to the artist.



Please add me to your MSN or AIM.



MSN: defythat@live.com

AIM: defythatzero



IM are most preferable



Good luck getting the job. http://bit.ly/21YrdB

No comments: