Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Twilight Fan Art Needed

As a gift to a friend for Christmas I am writing her in to the Twilight book Breaking Dawn as Jacobs girlfriend. What I would really like to add to this gift is a cover for the book that features my friend with Jacob.



I would just need an image of the two of them holding each other or something along those lines. In a fairly realistic style so both people are recognizeable as who they are. No background needed. Not sure yet if it would be black and white or colored, all depends on pricing and timing.



I haven't commisioned anything in awhile and don't know what would be considered a fair price (my budget isn't huge for this, but I also don't need highest quality work) so if anyone is interested, please let me know what you would charge for something like this and I'll have a look at your style and go from there :)



Email: k.sheridan@hotmail.com http://bit.ly/7vtQFC

No comments: