Friday, December 4, 2009

Anime Styled Artist Needed

My name is Brian Kowalski from Blue Kabuto Games. I am currently looking for a Anime styled artist to help with design/character work for a rebrand/relaunch of our existing game line "Cookie Fu" (cookiefu.com). In brief, I need some character illos in both fullcolor and b/w - Let me know if you are proficient in background / icon art also. the genre is a Kung Fu dice game targeted towards 10-15 year olds (admittedly many Adults love it too) - there is a pretty fair Anime flavor involved. Since I also plan to release this game in Japan, I would like someone who has experience in the Japanese Anime style - If you are Japanese or live in Japan, even better. Boku wa Nihongo o hanashimasu.

1 comment:

Love_Flower said...

Hi, do you still need an anime artist?? I'm half Japanese and I'm fluent with Japanese, and I've been working for an anime-styled game company for almost 5 years now.

I have done the chibi characters and the animations shown in this website -> www.shira-oka.com

My online gallery is->http://pink-world.deviantart.com