Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking For a Partnership

My name is Tony and I've been studying HTML/CSS and feel that I have them mastered. I've decided to finally start up an original avatar community and have very unique and interesting ideas that would allow the website to blossom into something amazing, but unfortunately do not have the skills necessary to do so. I currently have a webhost and have the funds to buy a new Domain and Dedicated server and I've made this thread to recruit open minded and skilled programmers / pixel artist. The only catch is that the pay will be delayed until the website is finished, but don't leave yet! This does open other doors and opportunities. I currently only require one Programmer and one artist, I am willing to spilt funds from the website 50 / 50 meaning you wouldn't be paid for how much work you do, but how long you stay with us at the website. This pay would continue until you leave! The reason I allow this is because you won't be paid for the first month until the website is released.



Before you leave I need you to know how serious I am about this and that you'd be missing out on a great opportunity to make some real money. I'm a professional advertiser and have run a website similar to this that blew others out of the water. I'm looking for cool headed and fun partners who don't take the job too seriously and like to have a good time. Please consider my offer, I know you will regret it one day if you don't!



(Not required) Nice to know : Html / CSS / Javascript / Ajax



(Required) Have to have mastered : PHP / Mysql



My email + more information : Ashyiscool2@gmail.com http://bit.ly/5L2j6L

No comments: