Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking for artists

Me and my animation team are making a animated comedy movie called robs life(title to be changed).

It's humour is to be based on shows such as simpsons,family guy,dilbert.



We need a artist who can draw a character in five views(front,back,side,looking down at their head,45 angle)



The arms and legs need to be seperated from touching the torso so that the animator can then put bones in the images and animate them with a 2d animation program called anime studio which is similar to flash on many levels.



The character designs need to be similar to that of the disney cartoon series Kim Possible or Fillmore.

I will send as much reference as possible to help out in this regards,



With money currently I am talking to producers, but If that fails than I will sell the dvd of the movie online and divide the income, with have a small team and really want to keep it that way so that is why I need a artist who can draw many characters per week. none of the character drawings need to be repeated once a character has had five images drawn(five views) then it will be safe to move onto another character and so on.



My e-mail address is robogrannie@hotmail.co.uk



me and the team are eager to hear from you.



ps:once I recieve your e-mail I will give you more information about the story,characters,etc. http://bit.ly/7tMexH

No comments: