Monday, December 28, 2009

Image tool tip modification

I am looking for someone who can code/implement tool tips for game thumbnail images.

My site is an online gaming arcade assassinarcade.com



code is php and html. Arcade script is PHP Arcade Script V4 if you are familiar even better. Please email me assassin@assassinarcade.com if you can do this.

Payment Amount: $20 USD and up......so your best rate



Ill pay by paypal. Since I have been scammed before (craigslist.com, who woulda though eh? lol) So payment will be sent 25% to get you started and 75% once code is installed and working correctly. But we can discuss this.



I have found a javascript file, FTP'ed it to my server, and added code for it, but from what Ive read about it, it only gives tool tips for links, where as I need tool tips for images! http://bit.ly/6N8mqX

No comments: