Friday, December 4, 2009

Looking for a manga artist: 1 book.

I'm looking for somebody to take interest in my manga idea. It's an action-adventure about the main character stealing something from another group. The majority of the art will be one human, his weapon (a pogostick/shotgun which I've already designed) and robot tadpoles. My greatest preference would be an art style like Fooly Cooly. (The anime, not the manga.) Ask me for more information, check my website for more info on the story, or show me your examples/talk about your price.



I guess this can go two ways: I can find a "partner" who takes strong interest in my story, or I can pay an uninterested person to do it for me. Tell me which you prefer. I would strongly prefer somebody take enough interest to share this project with me or at least do it for a small amount of money, but we can talk about that too.

Website: pogopieguy.com/ http://bit.ly/6UstPT

No comments: