Sunday, April 4, 2010

WANTED: Comic Book Penciler/Inker

My name is Chris Tung, and I'm looking to get a script I have written drawn. My other project that I am working on can be seen here: committedcomics.com/comics/god-men.htm



My books tend to center around an answer to a question. God Among Men was "If you had the opportunity to change yourself to please others, would you?" This time around that question is: "Are human beings inherently good?"



This book is a super hero project although it is a bit of an anti-hero super hero if that makes sense, and I'm planning on getting it submitted to companies no later than June of this year. What I need as of now are five pages drawn and one cover ready to present to Image, Archaia, Arcane, Red 5, and a few other companies.



I am WILLING to pay a page rate if that is what you would prefer. So if you want a page rate please specify or if you would prefer a percentage split of any future profits of the series (which could be many or little I warn you) as well as the location of your portfolio. If I am interested I will contact you as soon as I can.



Email: ctung1128@hotmail.com http://bit.ly/a00CjR

No comments: