Sunday, April 4, 2010

Looking for a tutor

I make and sell game/general seamless textures for a living.



I work in Photoshop only and would very much like to expand my skills to include 3D skills. I work mainly with photographs and I would like to learn how to make textures from scratch too using tools such as Paths, pencil etc



I can chat with you about areas I feel I am lacking in and discuss what I want to get from 3D applications.



Of course, you we do not need to be working together in the literal sense. Some ideas could be live skype tutorials were I can see what your doing on your PC, sending me tutorials to achieve a project you have completed or any other form of tutoring you can think of.



I appreciate there are lots os tutorials online but very few of them are aimed at the kind of work I do.



Fees are negotiable and I can pay per hour via PayPal.



An initial informal chat would be the best way to start just so we both get an idea of what I want from tutoring and whether you can help me.



If you can take a look at my Gallery of recent work and feel you could offer training to improve in areas or can work with me in learning to work in 3D applications such as DAZ, Blender, Poser etc

then please contact me at trugraphicsolutions@yahoo.co.uk http://bit.ly/aUUsmb

No comments: