Friday, April 16, 2010

Logo needed

WHAT I NEED:



I need a logo made that has a robot/terminator graphic drawn with the company name of "Lahore Tech". The theme colors, I had in mind were dark grey, grey, black, white and red, although if something else looks better, I would like to see. The company deals with software development.



Here is a terminator head that I like for example: multimedia.cx/eggs/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/terminator-robot.jpg



TO START:



If you are interested, email me haroon.khalid@rabblesoft.com. Link me your portfolio and stuff you have drawn.





PAYMENT:



You send me a draft, and I will paypal you $20, and then another $20 on completion. If you do a good job, I will pay $10 extra.



NOTE:



Dont write me if you are a busy person or if you dont check email often. http://bit.ly/bSfZ9b

No comments: