Monday, April 5, 2010

3D Modeler and Screenwriter Needed

I am looking to develop a 3D animated horror film that will be pitched to countless studios once I have the art and script all laid out in a pretty package. This is a project that I began several years ago but did not have the time or budget to put into it until now, so with that said, I need a small team.



1. 3D Modeler - Someone who can take my 8 original character and bring them to life in 3D. I will need a high res, full body image of each character, without backgrounds. I'm not looking for a superstar artist; students are novices are welcome to send me links to their work. I'm quite the artist myself but I don't know jack about 3D modeling or animation. You will be working with the sketches that I have made of the characters.



2. Screen writer - I need a talented writer who can take my story, which is well detailed and apply it to a spec script that will go along with the package. All I require is dialog and descriptions, no camera angles or craziness of that sort. Please be knowledgeable of screenplay format.



This is a paid contract job and all participants will receive credit in pitch package, my website, etc. You do have the option to join me as a partner and see this through to the end. If you are interested email me sketchharris@gmail.com. Please state your rates, leave links to your gallery/website and how much time you are willing to dedicate to this project. I will choose the best person, from the responses and then send the details of the project to you to get things rolling. http://bit.ly/c2FSy1

No comments: