Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Freelance Writers Wanted

I am looking for a few freelance writers who have excellent writing skills. I will need these writers for a long time and will provide a steady source of work and income for them. Only dedicated and serious writers who have excellent command over US English and who promise to meet deadlines should respond.



My assignments will be the short article format ranging from 400-500 words; these are usually how-to, list and fact sheets - simple articles that have well-researched content but no plagiarism. The pay for this kind of article is US$ 4-5. This would imply that a writer can easily make US$80-100 per week.



I will provide guidelines and format to follow for each type of assignment and will need the list of sources used for each assignment. And I will usually require a quick turn-over. This is a professional company and I want no less than professional long-term writers



My method of payment is through Paypal and I will release payments weekly. If you are interested and agree with the payment terms, pls bid or email with the following information:



1. Sample of your previous work



2. Amount of work you can handle per week and per day



3. Areas of specialty such as arts, history, music, technology etc. http://bit.ly/aKZNLG

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
I read your proposition on the website about "Freelance Writers".I am working as an Voice and Accent trainer in ADOBE.Right now I am in India to conduct Communication and Culture seminars for the employees as they have to interact with clients in the US.
I am interested in your project.Please let me know what all do you need,based on which we can proceed further and work together.
Regards