Friday, April 2, 2010

Image/logo needed

I am looking for a cartoon artist to draw an image/logo type thing. The logo must be drawn onto a transparent background and be in full colour. (As it will be pasted onto album artwork and things like that as a watermark).



The image should be of a pigeon with it's wings spread (upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/WinterPigeons02.jpg). The pigeon in the picture has to be wearing a pair of headphones (Very important as it's DJ related) and it must be on fire (Think Drgaon Ball Z type fire, dont make it literally a burning pigeon, it has to be happy! homepage.mac.com/cheethorne/DBZ/images/three.jpg). The image must also feature the word "Jimo" somewhere on it.



For reference on what I kind of want, take a look at the top of my website here: Jimo.co.uk



I will be paying $30 USD via Paypal only.

If you are interested contact me directly at Jimo@Jimo.co.uk http://bit.ly/cPVWDk

No comments: